Thursday, February 19, 2009

Carter is a New Kid Today

Today Carter had tubes put in his ears. He is like a new kid! It was a little rough before the surgery seeing as he didn't want to be naked in a cold room with nothing but a tiger hospital gown on, but it all got better once Mr. Bear could wear his clothes. That was Mimi's idea to settle him down. He started laughing and was a happy camper from then on! Carter was able to take Mr. Bear (excuse me, Dr. Bear) with him to the surgery. They rode off on a choo choo train (hospital bed) to the surgery. He was so excited to go! And Dr. Bear got to wear a surgeon hat and mask. The nurses were great! They made it a fun experience for him. He is at home now, and is doing great! No complaints. No naps, still no complaints. What a trooper!


The girls from the office got him a Zebra, or "Marty" as he likes to call all zebras, for a get well gift. It is absolutely adorable! He loved it! I know it doesn't look like it in this picture, but he does. I promise! He just hates the camera! Thanks girls!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! You answered my questions so now I won't have to bother you with a phone call. We are so glad the ear procedure went well. I'm sure everyone will be better now.

    Love you all,
    Grandmomma and Granddaddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure we all will. Better all ready. Love ya'll too!

    ReplyDelete